Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Long Road Home

I'm back...made it home to my first love, Phoenix. It truly is amazing how the human soul never acknowledges and appreciates what is present in front of them while they have it. I now fully understand it. It feels like paradise being home from a 4 day trip with some old friends. Bless them in that they find a sense of fulfillment in what they do but i no longer hold any common bonds with them, only a history of friendship, i guess I've grown spiritually and mentally.

It was funny, as we approached the outskirts of Mesa I saw the red lights of So. Mountain and lit up with joy, i was home. So now to show you what i mean, watch the vid:


*I'm coming home again.
Do you think about me now and then?
Do you think about me now and then?
Cause I'm coming home again
I'm in home again.*

1 comment:

Sammy said...

This post was almost poetic.

*Cue sound of page turning in a book, the book called life*

lol.

Now get back to pirating music...I mean studying