Monday, May 4, 2009

Deja Vu food

I went to the gym today because i've reached an ideal weight that i'd like to perfect (184 lbs). imgaine 184 pounds with a 9% body fat, that would be a force to be reckoned with WOW! anyway, lol, i go to the gym and start off with a good mile run. I do it, a little tired and then decide to start lifting. I do upper body then switch back to another mile run. I get it done, but am starting to get tired. I go back to weight lifting this time arms. I then go back to a little run and finish with lower ab crunches. By this time, i'm exhausted and feel i have to puke; so i do. I run to the locker room and blow chunks in the first stall i see and i see KFC grilled chicken and potatoes jetison in a gross, heterogenous mix. it looked like the contents of my plate had not been digested.

Best part was that i saw some fly honeys at the gym prior to my reinactment of Old Faithful. I love the Downtown Phx YMCA

No comments: