Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Anti-Poon

So i went to Gamestop today, yea....Interesting work staff believe you, me. I just went in to see what they had, i know what the eff am i doing in a videogame store, and luckily i saw a used copy of Halo 3. Great, who doesn't enjoy shooting aliens, besides MCSO ohhh!!! *LOL thats terrible that i make fun of Paisas* anyway, i go to checkout and the cashier is being super pushy into getting me to reserve copies for future gaemes. I'm like NO but homeboy insists. Brief description of him: my height, chin pubes, heavy set, spiky hair, a Wolverine shirt one size too small and Dickies pants. I just started thinking, no matter how shitty i think my life is, i can always have it worse working in a videogame shop with geeks and kids. Although, i am jealous in that they are loving what they do and i'm still trying to figure out my role in this grand play we call "Life."

No comments: