Thursday, March 12, 2009

Serendipitous

Lets see. Today i had to do some field work photographing advertisements in residential areas (i.e. billboards soliciting beer and food) around 15th avenue and southern to 19th avenue and broadway; the hood. I had two female colleagues with me which was tight and i am familiar with south phoenix having close-ties to her. We finish around 12 and i head home and get a flat tire and I'm talking pancake flat. So im cruising down 48th with my hazards on thwomping about just trying to get home.

I make it home and take off the tire but find out that my spare is too damn big for my roter--Shit! So i just let my car chill in the drive-way and i go inside to peel an orange because they look good and i cut my thumb with the peeler.

Still, on a light note, i had a pretty fly white chick riding shotgun yezzir!

No comments: