Monday, February 9, 2009

FREEZE...like me *kicks dirt* :/

so i was at the Y, the dope one in downtown phoenix right next to ASU Downtown/ Nursing building, workin triceps and back. It was a good workout and as i'm leaving the weight room i take notice of this really fly chick. I remembered her from my Statisitics class i took at the downtown campus and let me tell you baby she was looking *insert word choice for awe*. I was like wow, she looks *insert word choice for awe* and she looks over my way as though she remembered my face. I freeze up and go to the complete opposite side of the weight room to do some lower ab workouts; i failed. I FROZE like an OtterPop in Juneau. Why did that happen, i lost my game-- i need a redemption "run-in" with her.

*She looks like this but with shorter hair and a nice olive tan....melanin, it does the body good.*

No comments: