Thursday, August 7, 2008

???

Every now and then, I find myself asking why do we exist? Theology can provide many an answer but what if there is something else? Why do i exist? Why do we meet people? What do they provide in our lives? How did we all come to be? Where are the origins of Time itself?


Life is enigmatic, sadly someday I will pass like those before me, but life will continue on spawning more characters. I don't know I'm just typing as my mind goes and wonder, as cliche as it sounds, what is the meaning of life.

I mean I've been scolded before for questioning existence, but I don't think its wrong to do so. If we were created by God, Allah, Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva, Gaia, whoever your faith lies in, i don't think they mind us reasoning like so. If we were blessed with the gift of thought and reasoning, why not think and reason about life's mysteries.


I'm done....just thinking....a little

No comments: