Friday, July 25, 2008

Chicago Picasso In Tempe....But I can't Go


I love living in the city of Phoenix. Especially in my region because it borders the suburbs and two cities. With that said her come the cons. In AZ, we are limited to a tiny section of the hip-hop culture and any true fan knows that there is more to hip-hop than "body marked up" and Shawty-Lo.


Tonight at the Cherry Lounge down Mill ave the great duo known as Kidz In The Hall will be perfroming. Yea Man!!! who needs to go to Rock the Bells then right? Well I do cuz Cherry only allows folks of the ages 21 & up.

So for all you grown and sexy peeps go there tonight and enjoy the lyrical skills of Naledge, aka the snob of all snobs, and the musical talents of Double O

I'm gonna take my nap now cuz I'm such a baby

No comments: